Welcome to Prattville:
Summer Weather: 90's by day / 40's by night
Getting to the Cabin
- Google Map
- Hiway 5 -> Red Bluff-> East Hiway 36 -> South Hiway 89 -->
Left on Prattville-Butt Lake Road --> Rt on Terrace -->
Rt on Scott --> 2737 Scott
- Address: 2737 Scott Dr., Prattville, CA 95923
- Cabin phone: (530) 259-4255
(please use your cel for long distance
- Find Water Heater Closet on right rear corner of House
Open the door.
Keys are hanging on a nail on the doorframe.
- Please enjoy yourselves
- The kitchen is fully stocked with cook and dinner-ware, condiments, beer/wine/soda
- Garbage: Use the trashcan to the left of the sink.. When it's full get a new back in 2nd drawer down to the right of the stove... Store full bags in garage - we'll deal with them Sunday.
- The 2 bedrooms downstairs are already made up... including a comforter and extra blankets.
- When your done, please strip the sheets and throw them in wash
- Feel free to use the washer/dryer
- Fresh towels are hung
- Extra towels in linen cabinent in bathroom
- Bring sandels for the beach... rocky
- Beach chairs are in the garage on top of a rack by the kitchen door
- Kayaks are ready to go... paddles & life jackets inside kayak
- Prattville Cove:
- Semi-Sandy Beach
- Bottom road in Prattville is Almanor Drive... turn right and go about a mile. Turn left down a dirt road, just past were the paved bike trail crosses.
- Bicycles are ready to go... hand pump by tool bench, helmets on storage rack by Kitchen door
- Paved Bike Trail along the shore all the way to the dam... You can catch the trail about 100 yards behind the house... Follow the trail marked "Paradise"
- Ice Cream
- in Chester: Pine Shack Frosty
- Prattville: Carols Cafe (2 blocks downhill from the house)
- Jettys off of Almanor Dr (turn left on bottom road from house.
- Hamilton Branch (stream) is good fishing. Drive past the dam and around to the east side of the lake