Welcome to Los Osos:
Weather: 70's by day / 50's by night
Getting to the Beach House
- Please enjoy yourselves
- The kitchen is fully stocked with cook and dinner-ware
- Fresh Sheets & Towels in Hall Closet
- When your done, please strip the sheets and throw them in wash
- Feel free to use the washer/dryer
- Fresh towels are hung
- Extra towels in linen cabinent in bathroom
- Walk to Baywood Park - Great view of Bay.
- Breakfast in Baywood Park. ~ 4 block walk)
- Walk to Sweet Springs - short trail thru bird santuary and boardwalk to view of Morro Bay.
- Montana del Oro State Park. - Hiking - Beaching
- Morro Bay Marina - Kayak Shack rentals
- Morro Bay Embarkadero - walk the promanade of resterants and shops.
- Morro Rock - Nice Beach - great view.
- Farmers Market in Baywood Park on Mondays from 12-3
- Availa Beech - ~ 15 mile drive south. Best Beach for kids
- Cayucous ~ 10 mile drive north. Another good beach.
- Things to Do & See